Saturday, December 17, 2011
Do you like this story?
Bloomberg is a great organization which really takes care of its employees. The purpose of this post is to highlight few things which remain under cover and do not make in talking terms. Bloomberg offers real career with immense training ranging on its product to commucations to environment. You can argue that every company gives training, I will not challenge that. Lets concentrate on following then:
- Annual Party in Dubai (for Middle East and Southeast Asia including India). I know companies which have similar program but partly paid. Bloomberg bears all costs including flights, 5 star stay and meals.
- Shifting to other departments. Believe me, no company can give such flexibility in terms of long term career within organization.
- Medical policy. Essentially it covers all medical expenses including normal doctor visit.
- Pantry. You can find soft drinks, chocolates, waffers, fruits and juices free of cost for employees and visitors. I personally love it!
- Truely multi national culture
- Only meritocracy
If you are inspired to apply to Bloomberg, you can give my reference (only for benefits of my readers).
Reference: Saumya Aggarwal
This post was written by: Saumya Aggarwal
Saumya Aggarwal is a professional blogger, web designer and marketer. Follow him on Twitter